- First FB patent issued
- Divested aesthetics teeth-whitening business to Valeant
- Highly efficacious clinical results using Kleresca® for moderate to severe acne vulgaris
- Received CE mark approval in Europe and Canadian approval for Kleresca®
- Entered into a license and JV agreement with LEO Pharma Inc. for dermatological conditions
- Received CE mark approval in Europe for LumiHealTM for the treatment of chronic and acute wounds
- Received CE mark for PERIO-1, an adjunct treatment for Periodontitis
- Initial launch of Kleresca®
- Established FBD, a jointly owned company alongside LEO Pharma Inc. to commercialize FB Technology in Dermatology
- Topline results presented at the European Wound Management Association (EWMA) for the treatment of chronic wounds
- Initial launch of LumiHealTM
2018 and Beyond
- Established a newly formed subsidiary, FB Advanced Wound Care to commercialize FB Technology in Wound Care and expand Lumiheal TM commercial footprint
- Plans to conduct U.S. 510(k) clinical trials for chronic wounds
Klox is currently establishing a sales and marketing infrastructure to support commercial product launches in Europe. Klox intends to focus its initial direct sales efforts on commercializing LumiHeal in Europe, for the treatment of chronic wounds in hospital, outpatient settings and in the home care segment. Thereafter, we intend to expand our sales and marketing efforts to other geographies, including the US.
The Company’s head office and R&D facility is located in Quebec (Laval), Canada.
The Company also has offices in Washington, D.C., Milan, Italy and in Ireland.
275 boul. Armand-Frappier.
Laval, Québec, H7V 4A7
Strada 6 Palazzo A Ingresso 13
20090 Assago Milanofiori (MI)
DCU, Hamilton Building,
Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
Our FB Dermatology office
(subsidiary with LEO pharma)
Klox Technologies USA Inc.
5425 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Send Us a Message
We are here to answer all of your questions.
Get in touch with us directly.